Chef kel Catering Booking Terms & Conditions
( By Paying your booking deposit/Payment you are agreeing to the following Booking Terms & Conditions )
( By Paying your booking deposit/Payment you are agreeing to the following Chef kel Catering Booking Terms & Conditions )
The following Terms and Conditions Apply to all Bookings including last minute and "Hot Fresh Delivery" Bookings , These Booking Terms and Conditions may be amended by Chef Kel Catering at any time by updating them on This website. You should review these Terms and Conditions before and after making your booking .
1) Deposits & Payments
All quotes are subject to availability at the time of enquiry and a booking deposit is required to finalise your catering package/booking. Full payment of the booked package is required 7 days prior to the event date, bank account details for payment are located on your Booking Confirmation. Payment is by direct transfer ONLY.
2) Cancellation Policy
In event you have to cancel your booking , The following Terms and Conditions apply , These apply to all bookings ( Including Last Minute & "Hot Fresh Delivery" )
· Written Confirmation of Cancellation is Required to cancel your booking ( Email )
· Cancellation One month OR More Before booking Date 40 % Of Deposit Payment Refunded To Customer.
· Cancellation Three Weeks Before Booking Date 25 % of Deposit Payment Refunded To Customer.
· Cancellation Two Weeks Before Booking Date 10 % of Deposit Payment Refunded To Customer.
· Cancellation One Week Or Less Before Booking Date No Deposit Payment Refunded To Customer and 25 % Of Total Booked Package Total would be Due for payment , this policy also applies to last minute bookings.
3) Covid – 19 Cancellation Policy
Cancellation Due To Covid 19 Government Restrictions and you have to cancel your booking , The following Terms and Conditions apply , These apply to all bookings ( Including Last Minute & "Hot Fresh Delivery" )
· Written Confirmation of Cancellation is Required to cancel your booking. ( Email )
· Customer will be offered option to re-book for another available date. But perishable stock costs may apply . If Customer chooses not to re-book for another date then deposit payment is non-refundable.
4) Party/Finger Catering Bookings
· Finger Food/Party Food Menu items can be used as a main meal substitute if enough items/portions are ordered , please advise Chef Kel if this is your plan , extra menu items/portions would be at an additional cost.
· The Booked Menu may be subject to change if stock items are unavailable , appropriate substitute would be offered and discussed with customer.
· It is The customers responsibility to inform Chef Kel of Dietary requirements or allergens , menu item alternatives are available and can be discussed with Chef Kel , these would be at an additional cost.
5) Presentation of Booked Party/Finger Food Catering
· "Hot Fresh Delivery" Package The Catering is presented in disposable cardboard trays.
· "Waiting Person Circulate Catering To Guests" Option The Catering is presented on platters.
· Chef Kel does not serve your guests Catering , please choose the option for "Onsite With Waiting Person Circulate Catering To Guests" if you require catering to be served or circulated to your guests.
6) Finalised Catering Bookings & Menu Quantities/Amounts
· Menu Item amounts/Quantities can be increased to a larger number but cannot be decreased to a lower number once booking is finalised and you have been emailed your Booking Confirmation. Bookings are accepted on basis of original quoted quantities/amounts.
7) “Hot Fresh Delivery” BBQ Catering Bookings
· BBQ Catering is presented in Disposable foil trays with lids ( If Outdoors ) & Includes Serving Tongs. Customer provides table to put booked catering on.
customer is responsible for providing adequate power to plug into unless otherwise agreed ( 10amp normal plug ) Chef Kel provides extension cables.
· Chef Kel does not serve your guests BBQ Catering unless agreed. Please choose the option for "Waiting Person Circulate Catering To Guests" if you require BBQ catering to be served to your guests or BBQ Catering to be served over a period of time then this needs to be discussed with Chef Kel.
8) Website Catering Images
Website Catering Images are for illustration purposes , Please refer to booked Catering presentation Terms & Conditions for presentation of your booked catering , Unless discussed with Chef Kel , Catering will be presented as per these terms and conditions.
9) Complaints Procedure
In very unlikely event you have an issue with your catering , This needs to be discussed/addressed with chef kel at The time/date of delivery of catering , this is a fare policy that gives chef kel a chance to fix your issue at the time of delivery, complaints after booking date and service time will be deemed as unreasonable as service has already been delivered and chef kel would have checked with you at the time of delivery of catering that you where happy with your catering and service.