Chef kel Catering
Booking Terms & Conditions
Customer Booking Terms and Booking Agreement
By you making any form of payment (Deposit or Full payment) you are entering into an agreement and you are agreeing to the following Chef Kel Catering Booking Terms & Conditions, these will be enforced if required and are in place to benefit both customer and chef Kel catering.
The following terms and conditions apply to all bookings including last minute and will be enforced if required, These Booking Terms and Conditions may be amended by Chef Kel Catering at any time by updating them on This website. You should review these Terms and Conditions before and after making your booking. Any major changes booked customer will be notified via email. All quotes, booking amendments and details must be emailed to chef Kel catering.
1) Catering Package Deposits & Payments
-All quotes are subject to availability at the time of the quote email, confirmation via email and a deposit payment are required to finalise your catering booking. " First Come First Served Policy Applies" No dates are held without deposit payment.
-Full payment of the booked catering package is required 7 days prior to the event date, bank account details for payment are located on your Booking Confirmation. Payment is by direct transfer or by credit by arrangement. Failure to make payment by required date will result in additional costs be added to booking or cancellation of booking. Please notify chef Kel catering via email if there are any delays or issues with payments.
2) Cancellation Policy & Re-Book to New Date Policy
-In The event you have to cancel your booking, The following Terms and Conditions apply to all bookings no exceptions (Including Last Minute Bookings Paid in Full).
-Written Confirmation of Cancellation is Required to cancel your booking (Email)
-Cancellation One month OR More Before booked Date & Times 40% Of Deposit Payment Refunded to Customer.
-Cancellation Three Weeks Before Booked Date & Times 25% of Deposit Payment Refunded to Customer.
-Cancellation Two Weeks Before Booked Date & Times 10% of Deposit Payment Refunded to Customer.
-Cancellation One Week or Less Before Booked Date & Times No Deposit Payment Refunded to Customer and 25% Of Total Booked Package Total would be Due for payment.
- Re-book to new date carries an additional cost, this will be dependent on booking details, requirements and other associated costs. Chef Kel Catering will advise on re-book to new date cost via email. Written confirmation via email is required to change your booked date.
3) Western Australia Government Covid–19 Restrictions Cancellation Policy
-Cancellation Due to Covid-19 Government Restrictions, the following Terms and Conditions will apply to all bookings (Including Last Minute).
-Written Confirmation of Cancellation is Required to cancel your booking (By email)
-Customers will be offered option to
Re-book for another available date but additional costs will apply. If Customer chooses not to re-book for another date, then deposit payment is non-refundable.
4) Party/Finger Food Catering Bookings
- Party Finger Food Catering is designed to be a snack during a stand-up event, if you require the Party Finger Food to be a meal then please advise Chef Kel Catering and options will be offered to accommodate your requirements.
-Finger Food/Party Food Menu items can be used as a main meal substitute if enough items/portions are ordered, please advise Chef Kel if this is your plan, extra menu items/portions would be at an additional cost.
-The Booked Menu may be subject to change if stock items are unavailable, appropriate substitute would be offered and discussed with customer.
- Allergens & Dietary Requirements
It is the customers Responsibility to inform Chef Kel of any Dietary requirements or allergens if required, menu item alternatives are available and can be discussed with Chef Kel. Chef Kel takes no responsibility for persons with allergies consuming booked catering, they do so at their own risk are responsible to inform chef Kel catering of any allergens or serve allergies.
"Gluten Free Party/Finger Food Menu Items"
- Extra care is taken with Gf Menu choices but all catering is prepared in same environment so there is always a risk but chef Kel takes every care to minimise risk such as GF Menu Items will be prepared and heated/cooked separate to non-GF menu choices.
Customers need to discuss with chef Kel if any coeliacs are consuming catering. Chef Kel takes no responsibility for persons with allergies consuming booked catering.
5) Presentation of Booked Party/Finger Food Catering
-"Hot Fresh Party & Finger Food Package” Booked catering is presented in disposable Foil Trays with Lids, please refer to your booking confirmation email that will have example photos, if you require another style of presentation then please advise chef Kel catering so arrangements and options can be discussed.
-"Hot Fresh Party & Finger Food Package with Waiting Service" booked catering is presented on platters with sauces & Serviettes.
Example of catering presentation will be attached to your “Booking Confirmation & Agreement” email this is an example of real platters and customers catering.
6) Finalised Catering Bookings & Menu Quantities/Amounts
-Menu Item amounts/Quantities can be increased to a larger number but cannot be decreased to a lower number once booking is finalised and you have been emailed your Booking Confirmation. Bookings are accepted on basis of original quoted quantities/amounts.
7) “Hot Fresh BBQ Catering” Bookings
-BBQ Catering is presented in Disposable foil trays with plastic lids
-Customer provides tables to put catering on
8) "Gluten Free Menu Items"
- Extra care is taken with Gf Menu choices but all catering is prepared in same environment so there is always a risk but chef Kel takes every care to minimise risk such as GF Menu Items being prepared and heated/cooked separate to non-GF menu choices.
Customers need to discuss with chef Kel if any Coeliacs are consuming catering.
9) Complaints Procedure
- In the very unlikely event that you have any issues with your booked catering, this needs to be discussed and addressed with Chef Kel by the customer (The person who booked the catering) at the time and date of booked catering service, this is a fare policy that gives Chef Kel a chance to fix your issue at the time. Complaints after your booked date and service times will be deemed as unreasonable as booked catering service has already been concluded. Chef Kel always confirms with the person who booked catering (The Customer) that they are happy with booked catering and service.
10) Customer and Guests Behaviour and Conduct
- Chef Kel catering does not tolerate any abuse, sexual harassment or trolling/hate towards Chef Kel and his team. Any issues are the responsibility of the customer and if not dealt with Chef Kel catering reserves the right to withdraw from the booking without penalty. Chef Kel Catering is fair work policy opportunity employer and may be using persons with disabilities etc as part of their team.